Every Sunday & Wednesday
(always happening, no need to call)
What to expect:
• Guided meditations (and silent sits)
• Discussion, Dharma talks, Q&A
• Motivation to practice meditation as a way of life
• Learn unique user-friendly tools to develop and sharpen mindfulness
• Individual instruction sessions available by appointment
|Judith & Greg offer instruction in vipassana (also known as mindfulness or insight meditation) with special attention to the theory and method taught by Shinzen Young. Please visit his website at shinzen.org.
Typically, Judith will lead guided meditations, explain techniques and answer questions from her personal experience. Greg assists in matters of theory and explains Shinzen's approach and its relationship to classical vipassana teaching.
“Olive Branch” in the hills above Mission Canyon, Santa Barbara,
a Sanctuary & Refuge for Meditators
For directions & a map, email: Judith & Greg
Wednesday evenings, 7:008:30 p.m.
Sunday mornings, 10:30 a.m.12 noon
(Please note new beginning time)
Every week (always happening, no need to call)
Who should attend:
• Beginners and experienced meditators
• Anyone interested in Buddhism & Insight Meditation
• Those seeking a community of meditators (at various levels of
• Meditators who want to improve their mindfulness skills
• Those seeking motivation to practice mindfulness as a way of life
Olive Branch Sangha, Meditation Support Group, hosted by Judith & Greg Smith
Free. No charge. Any donations accepted with gratitude.
Please send an email to: Judith & Greg